Team/Department: ESG Advisory Team
Line Manager: ESG & Sustainability Reporting Manager / Head of ESG
Diginex is a pioneering tech start-up helping businesses to address key ESG and sustainability reporting challenges through the combination of innovative technology and expert advisory. We believe in facilitating the transition to a more sustainable world with smart, accessible, and end-to-end solutions that support businesses regardless of their ESG maturity. We currently support businesses in over 40 countries and across industries to develop and mature their ESG strategies, comply with evolving ESG regulations and transparency expectations, and ultimately increase their positive impact.
We are excited to offer an opportunity for a Junior ESG & Sustainability Reporting Technical Specialist to join our team. Working closely with the ESG & Sustainability Reporting Manager (as well as the Head of ESG) you will be an indispensable part of the ESG team, playing a vital role in integrating ESG reporting frameworks within our software and supporting client-facing advisory projects. This role is tailored for individuals with a passion for sustainability and tech, who are ready to grow in this fast-growing industry.
- Research, implement, and maintain the worlds most popular ESG reporting frameworks (GRI, SASB, ISSB, ESRS) into our software platform, with full support and ability to innovate on and improve existing technical processes and workflows.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel for data analysis, reporting, and supporting advisory deliverables.
- Collaborate with the development team to integrate AI and machine learning technologies for enhanced reporting capabilities.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends in sustainability reporting and standards.
- Support client ESG advisory projects, leveraging your technical expertise to deliver impactful analysis and research solutions.
- Work alongside cross-functional teams to align software functionality with evolving client requirements and industry standards.
- 2-3 years of experience in sustainability related fields, with preference for professional experience around ESG and Sustainability Reporting frameworks, raters, and standards.
- Bachelor’s and Masters degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, for example Environmental Science, Sustainability, Computer Science, or a related field.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, with skills in advanced data analysis and data management functions.
- Familiarity with AI-based tools, machine learning, and large language models is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, remote work environment.
What We Offer:
- A flexible and fully remote role with the opportunity for hybrid (home/office) if you join us in London, Barcelona or Dubai.
- An inclusive and diverse environment with people from around the world.
- A pioneering role in the dynamic field of ESG and sustainability tech.
- Exposure to a diverse, international client base.
- A supportive, innovative, and team-oriented work culture.
- Competitive compensation.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and a short cover letter (Max 500 words) detailing your interest and how your experience aligns with this role to email@example.com
Diginex is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.