Job Title: Senior Sales Associate, ASIA (English & Cantonese speaking)
Location: Hong Kong
Line Manager: Global Head of Sales
Contract: Permanent Contract
Diginex is a disruptive impact tech business helping organisations to address the world’s most pressing ESG and sustainability issues, utilising the latest blockchain technology to lead change and increase transparency.
Diginex’s ecosystem of ESG & Sustainability SaaS products assist SME and Enterprise businesses in over 40 countries to measure and report against the world’s most recognised reporting frameworks end-to-end. Regardless of a businesses maturity in ESG or Sustainability, Diginex offers end-to-end solutions to guide and considerably ease the pressures of the world’s fastest growing topic.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Sales Associate to join us to drive sales and execute our outbound sales strategy for the company in Asia, to reach companies for all of our product offerings.
Working closely with the Global Head of Sales, you will execute on sales strategy and drive revenue growth from scratch. You will understand how to prospect new opportunities, manage and end-to-end sales process and be able to use your expertise and experience to hit the ground running in a high paced/high growth environment.
• Operate as an individual contributor, selling to ASIA market (Focus on Hong Kong & Greater China Region)
• Efficiently hunt and generate your own pipeline of new prospects / leads
• Contact new business opportunities by both telephone (cold calling) and email
• Utilise HubSpot CRM to track progress with new prospects, report progress and generate regular sales updates to line manager
• Manage and optimise sales process from start to close
• Attend events and represent the Diginex brand in HK.
• Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a mandatory requirement
• 2+ years B2B outbound sales experience required
• 2+ years working with SaaS solutions
• Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with a diverse set of responsibilities
• Hunter mentality and high execution ability
• Structured in your approach and take data driven approach to results
• Ability to collaborate with a global team, across multiple time zones.