Job Title: Manager Climate Reduction/Offsetting
Location: London, UK or flexible remote
Team/Department: Climate Solutions
Line Manager: Chief Corporate Affairs Officer/ Head of ESG
Contract: Permanent Contract
Manager Climate Reduction/Offsetting
Diginex is a disruptive impact tech business helping organisations to address the world’s most pressing ESG and sustainability issues, utilising the latest blockchain technology to lead change and increase transparency.
Diginex’s frontier-pushing SaaS products are used by both companies and governments to tackle challenges including climate and corporate environmental responsibility, supply chain management, labour rights and ESG data management. Its technology provides businesses who want to do better with the tools that both help them be more responsible.
By using its impact technology to understand their operations with help of reliable data, organisations can future proof their business models and accelerate growth, while contributing to a better future.
An opportunity has arisen for a Manager Climate Offsetting/Solutions to join our business and support our new Head of Climate in the development of our climate tech solutions offering. Companies of all sizes have pledged towards GHG emissions reduction for achievement of net zero targets. With our recently launched diginexClimate solution, our aim is to support companies of all sizes and asset managers by making carbon management easier, faster and more affordable.
· Collaborate on a day-to-day basis with Head of Climate and across business lines in strategy and implementation of climate tech solutions.
· Work with product team on the integration of diginexESG with leading reporting frameworks (TCFD, CDP).
· Integrate science-based targets and smart/AI recommendations
· Forge and manage strategic partnerships with carbon offset providers and manage integration of third-party providers, in collaboration with product teams.
· Support Head of Climate in responding to advisory requests, development of thought leadership and other activities as needed.
· Master’s degree climate, environmental/political science, business and economics, sustainability or a related field
· 5-7years of professional experience in sustainability and climate consulting
· Familiarity with climate-related reporting frameworks (incl. TCFD, CDP), carbon reduction strategies and target-setting (SBTI), as well as carbon credits/markets
· Excellent project management skills
· Work independently in a rapidly growing start-up and thrive in situations of change
What you can expect from us
We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe that the key to our success is employing a diverse team, that’s why recruitment decisions are only based on your experience and skills. We value your ability to problem solve and build amazing things so we welcome applications for everyone –regardless of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
Please apply via email below with a CV and cover letter or send it straight to firstname.lastname@example.org