Job Title: Sales Manager UK (B2B sales required)
Location: London, UK
Line Manager: Head of Outbound Sales
Contract: Permanent Contract
Diginex is a disruptive impact tech business helping organisations to address the world’s most pressing ESG and sustainability issues, utilising the latest blockchain technology to lead change and increase transparency.
Diginex’s frontier-pushing SaaS products are used by both companies and governments to tackle challenges including supply chain management, due diligence, data management and corporate environmental responsibility. Its technology provides businesses who want to do better with the tools that both help them be more responsible, and to realise the commercial benefits of ESG, including greater efficiency, reduced corporate risk, and increased ability to attract and secure investment.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Manager to join our business to help create and implement an outbound sales strategy for the company in Europe, to reach Small and Medium sized Enterprises(SME) for our product offerings.
Working closely with the Head of Outbound Sales, you will execute on sales strategy and drive revenue growth from scratch. You will understand what goodB2B SaaS looks like and be able to use your expertise and experience to hit the ground running in a high paced environment.
· Fluent English speaking individual is a mandatory requirement
· 2+ years B2B outbound sales experience required.
· 2+ years working with B2B /SaaS solutions.
· Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with a diverse set of responsibilities.
· Hunter mentality and high execution ability.
· Structured in your approach and take data driven approach to results.
· Ability to collaborate with a global team, across multiple time zones.
What you can expect from us
We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe that the key to our success is employing a diverse team, that’s why recruitment decisions are only based on your experience and skills. We value your ability to problem solve and build amazing things so we welcome applications for everyone – regardless of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.